1. Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-channel auto-negotiation operation.
2. Integrate Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clips and rtansceiver in one chip.
3. Power is supplied via the USB port, and an external power supply can also be connected.
4. Support for suspending/restoring detection logic.
5. Support full duplex and half duplex operation.
6. Comply with IEEE 802.3 (10Based-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards.
7. Compliant with USB interface version 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0.
8. Expand the three Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / 3.0 ports to connect USB devices.
9. No drivers are required in Mac OS.
10. Complies with Windows 7, Mac OS X.